24 March 2012

Edisi: Promote Online Shop Orang!

Just a quick update. Because I am quite a fan over fridge magnet thingy, I am uber happy when I came to know that my bestie has recently launched a shop online. Selling super cool collections of fridge magnets from  most of well known places in the world. 

Feel free to browse her page...and fall in the love with the magnets. They are sold in a very very reasonable price! Hurry before someone grab them!

Calling Fridge Magnet Collectors! 
Some of the items in her online shop. 

Read: I purposely selected the FMs of the places I'm dying to set my foot upon.
Famous Paris' landmarks on a scrool!
Condong ok!
 The one I LOVE THE MOST! So Amsterdam! Bangunan himpit2 gitu memang view paling famous di sana.

eryantierdabdulkarim
 

6 comments:

Nurul Says said...

aku pula tu tshirt ada "ilove" tu sebab fridge sekarang mama punya kihkihkih..

Unknown said...

Aku klu tshirt yg ilove tu kureng skit. Bah knun sna minta puji. Siok eh FM ni. Berjangkit pn dr si Ernie jg ni ah.

Ernie Khairina said...

Yay!! Tq muax

Unknown said...

My pleasure beb!

Malicious Mind said...

ko suka pla fridge magnet. bah banyak ni aku menapau dari UK.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! *tersipu2 malu*