4 February 2012

Edisi: Fink enough?

Saturday was all about me spending the moolah! I seriously failed when it comes to financial management, huh. Ok wait, I need to justify that. I think I halfway failed because I didn't spent on random & unnecessary  stuffs this time. I shopped for things I'm gonna bring next week. Justified enough, yes?!

And only upon reaching home I realized that things in the plastic bag are all belong in the same hue. 

Lucky I managed to restrain myself from purchasing those slippers. Because sneakers would be more appropriate to wear there. 
I asked the shop assistance for size 6; blue color. But memang jodoh ngan pink kot cause the smallest size available for blue is 7.  And as always, pink is my greatest saviour. By the way, I like the fact that my new shoes are suitable to be worn with most of the bajuS in my closet. Wachaaa!!

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

cantik tu kasut!

Unknown said...

Tunggula nnt sy pakai. Aduh mcm bertahun2 ni xpakai sneakers sy rasa janggal.