28 February 2012

Edisi: Buruk Tiada Ampun

Seriously, how can I be this ignorance? Annoying to the point I deserve a slap on my face to awaken me. Like, really? I was too occupied with my so-called happy life when my besties are actually on the verge of depression. How more awful could u be as a friend Err? Worst, how could u claim urself as their sister? *sigh*

As if news I came to know last night wasn't enough to sadden me. Another one came early this morning. I feel; ugly! Someone should smash my head already. Swing & bang me on the wall. Words aren't enough to describe my regrets. 

The sisters refuse to share the sad news with me...mainly because they don't want to destroy my happiness who according to them; just got back from the holiday a.k.a destress therapy. And that eventually has buried me into deep shame. Boo hoo moi!

Having said all these, I pray the best for u sisters. May Allah gives u both the strength to endure with everything that comes ur ways. Insya Allah, amin.

eryantierdabdulkarim

6 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

dont blame urself bah..semua ada hikmah

Unknown said...

Yup, mmg ada hikmah. But cant help jglah ada tu rasa. Xpa xpa, all in good times. x

isabelle said...

kau mmg jahat bie.
ehehehe #ayatcarigaduh

Unknown said...

Hamboi pakai trending skg ye. LOL

kizzy t.fauzi said...

ok ba er.. thanks for the info *pasal tu ubat. hehe

Unknown said...

Hihi suda kita curhat di sms juga kan. Pasal tu meds, no hal babe! Aku tolong yang termampu gitu.