5 February 2011

I.N.D.A.H

Tutup muka malu2. Yes I watched the flick above out of boredom just now. And NO, it didn't drag me to dreamland. Thanks Ms. L & Miss H for the recommendation. I can't stop myself from laughing out loud. And Jay Chou sangat auwm. Aku jadi extra geletis sama lelaki hencem mata sepet ni.

Nothing much I did today. Managed to restrain myself from cocooning. Gloomy weather rendered me sluggard. Went out to WM to wash Darling but unfortunately the car wash center was closed until tomorrow. Kerana hampa gue balance rasa sedih with a pair of black pumps. Sesuai dipakai untuk cuti2 next week. Yay. Pretty justifying an excuse, right.

While waiting for the movie to start, wandered around Suria Sabah. As usual, lepak bookstore. Umur macam ni keinginan sangat ketara sudah berubah. Syukurlah, ndak membazir duit ndak ketentuan.

Bought the book above. The 3rd books I purchased so far in 2011. I guess I'm gonna buy shelves to put all my books. Baru nampak more organize. And harus suruh the little brother drill the holes. Itu gue kureng upaya. Ngeh~

And now masa terluang sangat boleh diisi with plenty of things. Apart from gathering with the cousins, meeting the ladies, going out for lunch(es)/dinner(s)/movie(s), texting/on the phone with Mr JP, I sure have one more thing to add in my list. Double yay for that.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

2 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

I TOLD U!!!!

GH tidak mengecewakan..
hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

Ya tidak mengecewakan. Siok tu lawak2 dia.