8 January 2011

Of lately

Alhamdulillah. Semua yang indah Dia berikan sama aku. Perasaan bunga2 taman bunga segala really help in stimulating the excretion of adrenaline. Hyper jak perasaan ever since 2011 came.

Maka itu harus sentiasa jadi grateful. And bila Dia turunkan ujian kena redha. Rasa bahagia tu pun considered as trial sebenarnya. Bila happy, bersyukur. I have to be extra careful...jangan sampai misdirected from the real destination. Bila Dia bagi ujian dalam bentuk bau2 misery sikit, I still have to thank Him. Even more thankful because it shows that He cares for me. Masih dalam perhatian Dia. Kan Dia itu Maha Penyayang. Everything that derives from Him is always divine. Period. No further judgment nor question.

Something came up since yesterday. I just don't know how to react to such matter. It's been a while since I encountered one. I can't really decide what to do nor how to respond. Impasse; a situation I dislike to the very core. Sangat sangat tidak gemar...what's more when the brain tend to pause from functioning. Despite bunga dalam hati bercambah2an, perkara sesak as such is actually capable to stunt any development. Bisa aja tiap yang berkembang ter-distort. ugh namanya cobaan ya Bie.

I hope to walk away from this path I currently walk upon; asap. I've been on far rough & worse road than this before & I have strong faith I will survive. Insya Allah. Akan struggle cari secubit cahaya dalam terowong nan gelap ini. What's with secubit? Huh usage of penjodoh bilangan makin teruk ok.

Oh yeah, mari skip part poyo kunun melancholy segala. Life is short enough so please don't waste it with useless thoughts. Sila cherish every moment regardless how bitter it tastes.

The new eatery place at my area. Sangat kreatif they named the place Cawan. I is like their logo.

Makan has always been one of my best way to destress. That's what I do to balance the heavy-hearted system. So far, good food never failed to channel out the tense.

Gue kan sudah telan nasi tahun ni. Jadi melantak benda alah tu jaklah 24/7. Abaikan perkembangan lemak. Sekian.

Latest pink stuff I received from a friend yesterday. Came all the way from Kolumpor. Ala KL je kan? Bukan overseas pun sampai mau menayang. Tapi, ada aku kesah? Tu dia saiko sendiri, gaban. Alkisah Elianto ada warehouse sale...jadi dapatlah sebijik gift di atas. Token I like & appreciate very much indeed. Boleh guna if mau overnight mana2. Nice!!

Ok tu jak ni kali. Nanti gue update lagi. I have to get ready. Have movie date tonight. Season of the Witch evening it is.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

5 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

amboi2..
mentang2 buli makan nasi sd
berabis ko ar
grrrrr

Unknown said...

Xdapat jg makan byk...lain sy rsa. Trus mau muntah ni. Wakakakak xsedar diri padahal dari dalam perut memang makan nasi ah.

kizzy t.fauzi said...

wahh pink adA?

Malicious Mind said...

suka aku beg pink tu chomel :)

Unknown said...

@Kizzy: Pink ka orange ko tnya ni. Haha confuse skit.

@Dana: Comel kan. So sweet of that friend yg igt aku nun jau di sini. LOL. Siap belikan my fav color lg.