11 November 2010

Cantikness

Huagh...kepenatan sepenat-penat alam. Alhamdulillah I've finished & completed my works for today. Tasks which I've put in the 'pending' stage are also done. Pending sangat...cakap jak lah the ones u've purposely procrastinated or better the ones u've ignored & too lazy to put ur hands on. Ngeh~~cover mesti baik punye maa.

I'm going back in 10 minutes. Mother's on leave today...kefeningan berganda. Therefore I have to go home early to bring her meal; kesian kunun dia ndak bersemangat masak padahal alasan semata...and the children's snack pun sudah kering. Harus dibeli sebelum mereka protes mogok macamlah diorang tu yang tuan rumah.

Will get back blogging later tonight. That is after I settled my mission to fold the clothes yang sudah setaraf tinggi building KLCC. Sebelum semboyan si ibu berbunyi...because last night before I went out to meet the ladies, sudah aku dengar sayup2. Sign it's getting closer & nearer. Ada karang pecah koklea...as a result of an intense vibration in the eardrum causes by the over the top sound waves a.k.a mother high pitch ear-piercing voice. Trust me; hers is shriller than mine.

Duluan ya.

Loads of things happened today & I wanted to name today as Cantikness Weds..

x0x0
hugs*kisses

3 comments:

isabelle said...

longgokan baju tu cuba diratakan sikit..baru la x nmpk menimbun tinggi.
hehe.bulehpakai x idea ni?

Ernie Khairina said...

sa tau tu..mesti ko membeli belah kan

Unknown said...

@Belle: Wahhh idea baik punya. Sudah diapplied tadi. Jap eh update tgk hasil dia.

@Ernie: Ish manadaaaaa *sambil kalip2 mato*