23 August 2010

Attention to my YS Ladies; alkisahnyer

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Ohooo...dugaan puasa. Aku sudah jadi pengunjung setia; tempat tinggal si setan. Or also known as the loo a.k.a toilet a.k.a tandas. Dehydration is what I fear right now. I've been going in & out the loo every 5 freaking minutes. I feel like not wanting to walk just to get myself to the loo...can I just crawl? Drink only a cup of coffee during sahur but based on my visit to the loo it seems as if I've swallowed gallons of plain water. ugh There are times I wanted to just stay & sit in the toilet until the clock says it's iftar already.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Going to & fro the loo is some kind of daily 'task' for me. But not during Ramadhan. Hari biasa, I took my coffee macam orang kebulur addicted to caffeine. During the fasting month, I cut down my intake. 2 cups daily instead of 5-6 cups in normal months. Sekali time ni pula menggila untuk urination. Haru biru air laut.

Nothing much happened today. Life sails pretty much just like any other ordinary days. Still breathing...still kicking...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
So much things to do in this holy month. How I wish I could freeze this month to make it stay a bit longer. Fasting is some kinda exercise not only for the body but also for the soul. I have quite big an intention to make Ramadhan this year extra special; solely for me. God's willing, amin.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I pray hard to be a better person. Itu lah rahmat sebenar Ramadhan untuk jiwa manusia. Menjadi lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya. Kalau masih tang tu juga...memang sah lah tiada perubahan. Sah itu bukti aku hanya berpuasa...pahala yang dapat nan ado except for penat. Alangkah rugi.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Breaking fast session with my YS ladies crossed my mind just now. It's our annual ritual in which to be held soon. Annual sangat; padahal baru jak start like 2 years back because before ni semua busy & was staying far apart from each other.

Had our iftar session last year at Medan Selera, Tg Aru.



Will contact them yang berada around KK area ONLY to set date asap. Nanti semua berpulangan kampung halaman baru keharuan sana. Venue is yet to be confirm later. And I was thinking of an iftar session after MagPra. Means, semua balik rumah wangi2...perform yang wajib dulu...baru ngedate. Since terawih boleh perform up until before SuPra, I guess that shouldn't be a problem to us. Ndak kan juga ngedate sampai embun jantan pagi turun sembah bumi, kan.

Miss Kizzy & Miss Zai should be inform earlier. Sebab diorang ni antara member yang super busy & schedule ala pack gitu. Need their confirmation prior to other members. Ms. Finiey wouldn't be able to join this year I guess...orang sarat perut mau meletup deliver sudah. She has been unwell during her pregnancy...sian kawan hyperactive ku itu.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Gotta hit the sack now. Bloody sleepy I could feel the ground I'm standing is as soft as the cotton.

Usah risau apa diperkata orang tentang diri. Kerana tidak kau jadi bahan cerita andai dirimu tiada harga. Jangan cuba untuk hentikan kerana itu hakikat alam.

6 comments:

Kiko Pika said...

ngedating2 siok juga embak..hohoho.

Unknown said...

Emangnya seronok.

Ernie Khairina said...

5-6 cups sehari, gila ko ni huhu..may minum 1 cup pun sa befikir2 hehe..
take care bah selamat berbuka puasa ayam segar desa!!

krm salam aunty

Unknown said...

Manada gila tu. My personal drug kama tu. LOL

Xda suda ayam segar desa. Now dorang promo Tamma before azan. Haha sure ko byg2 jeruk2 depan tu kedai kan. Sy igt ko ckp dlu.

Aunty kirim salam blk & dia suru ko gomol2 c Boy.

fariniamoy said...

hohoho..err lama xbc blog ko & others jg..even mine pn terabai..
ko mmg gila minum kopi bln puasa..aku yg caffein addict pn xberani mo minum utk sahur k..tggu nti ko pregnant bau caffein plg ko benci d dunia..hohohohoho
silalah bgtau aku jg ah klu kamu jd iftar sama2..manatau aku mampu ikut..since mggu ni aku start ok2 sd..& dpt sd berpuasa wlupn br 5 hari..hikhikhik..weit aku belum sarat..mari2 insyallah aku bole tunjukkn perut buyung aku ni..hehehehe

Unknown said...

Hahaha manada gila kopi. Aku cuma minat minum jak. Jgn dluan ko menyumpah aku preggy, kawin pn blum ni bos. Hahaha nnt ko rajin2 kan diri kasi bersih sawang di blog ko ah. Lama suda tu xdipeduli.
Bah nnt klu suda kami atur, I'll let u know. Mau juga ni gmbr2 perut buyung ko.