23 July 2010

Alkisah

Woot woot...I missed updating yesterday. Apa kes lupa update for a day pun mau kecoh. Well, because I've made a promise to myself that I will try the best I could to update this blog on daily basis...so haruslah ada rasa bersalah sama diri.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Menulis dalam blog ini untuk renungan aku di masa depan. Even no one reads it...I will still continue writing. Esok lusa Nanti ada anak cucu, I'm gonna force them to read this blog. 1 entry per day so dorang dapat tau siapakah cik Err ini. Poyo gaban. Who knows 1 day I might lost my memory...hence this site will become of useful at that time.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Laura came to the cafe yesterday. She has become a successful salesgirl nowadays. NOT. Ok bersedia untuk dicekik. She came over to pass me that thing on the pic below. Bukan sebarang box ok because itu adalah produk Elken. A box filled with 20 sachets of 5 in 1 Premix Instant Coffee with Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba Extract. Whoop, seems that I'm the 1 who sounded like a salesgirl now. Sorry La, potong line kau.

The decaf coffee that she I bought for myself.

I think I should do something to get rid of miss Migraine's frequent visit. The excess amount of coffee that I consumed daily has thrown HUGE impact to my body system. I really want to detach my system from illness. Tu pasal mau cari coffee yang macam ni...

Aku tahu sakit tu Allah bagi sebagai ujian...tapi Allah juga suruh kita jaga kesihatan. Also suruh kita cari penawar. At least ada usaha so bila sakit ndak lah aku bongok2 blame myself for not being able to keep the body fit. Arasso?

This morning I woke up with the head aching. I overslept. Sebab ramainya orang di cafe kelmarin, aku adalah kepenatan gaban. Hit the sack at 7pm after reciting Y. Woke up at 11pm to perform my IsPra & resumed my sleep right after. 2 of the staffs didn't show up, lack of manpower therefore I have to go out of the office & derma tenaga. I put myself at the fried chic rice stall. Gila gaban penat. Students didn't stop coming from 9am. I only get to rest a bit by 2pm. Kalau kira jarak aku bergerak dalam lingkungan stall tu jak, sampai sudah aku di KK dari UMS*.

I was totally exhausted. Laura said the same thing just by looking at my expression. Not to mention, my oily face! Boleh goreng ikan sudah gitu. Syukran, banyak pendapatan aku jual nasi ayam. Wakakakakak walau dengan muka nan masam sebab panas. Like hello! I have to stand in front of a heater for hours...how could I not have that sullen expression.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Something happened at the office this morning and for that I would want to praise the Lord above. I'm truly blessed. Du'a that I recite every day without fail...memang ndak sia2. Dia yang Maha Mendengar. Apa lagi perlu aku ragui pada Kebesaran & Keagungan Nya.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah. Di pagi Jumaat yang mulia, I was spared from a life threatening incident. NO...I ain't DQing myself here. Even if it happened, regret will never cross my mind for I know thing happened for a reason. Mesti ada hikmah di sebaliknya. And I don't take it as good luck or just a mere coincident...Allah has plan for all of His slaves. I guess I must have done something good to be able to receive such bestowment from Him. Good karma embraced my life on Friday morning...what more could I ask for.

“Maka apabila manusia ditimpa bencana dia menyeru Kami, kemudian apabila Kami berikan nikmat Kami kepadanya, dia berkata, "Sesungguhnya aku diberi nikmat ini hanyalah kerana kepintaranku". Sebenarnya, itu adalah ujian, tetapi kebanyakan mereka tidak mengetahuinya” - ( Az-Zumar:49)

Many things happened lately...ada yang buat empangan airmata aku pecah berkali2. But never once will I ever give up to such trials for I know Allah won't test me with something I couldn't bear.

Patient will I be for it is the greatest weapon for those who is being tested by Allah the Almighty. Ujian itu seperti penyakit, tiba masa ia akan sembuh. Yang penting sabar & doa, jalan keluar pasti akan kelihatan.

Berhentilah memerangi orang, kerana kesibukan sebenar akan jatuh ke atas dirimu andai itu terjadi.

No comments: