16 June 2010


Still in the realm of love with the Koreans & Japanese; I am. Punya kick cara diorang ni buat filem. Selalu aja buat dada gue berombak kencang. Bila ketawa...sungguh2 aku buraikan isi perut. Because they deserved the credit. Bila scene sedih...harus la lelehan airmata aku macam boleh dibuat stok setahun. Hmm langsung ndak sama dengan scene LBS di mana c Lisa itu pam airmata tapi 1 tetes pun ndak berjaya dikeluarkan. Haiyaa...ndak kan dorang ndak tau the existence of eye-mo kan.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Yesterday, aku isi masa lapang menonton movie ini. Terima jak la kenyataan aku adalah pekerja non productive saat ini. Sila tahu, cuti semester harus dipersalahkan dalam hal ini ok.

Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru
Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru; ni kali aku melayan cerita Jepung pula.

I rated this flick...5 out of 5. From the super kawaii character of the heroin...till part sedih yang sedih; sedih. Walau aku tengok di youtube yang alahai kualiti gambar nan ado...still aku satisfed tahap gaban with the stories they've produced so far. They are genuinely affecting performances.

While typing this, I am actually in the midst of waiting for the Jmovie titled Yuuki to finish buffering. Another Japanese movie by Oguri Shun. Man of my so called Japanese life. Lalala~~

Yuuki

Flipping back to my previous entries...it's obvious my obsession addiction to Kmovie & Jmovie has egressed. Izinkan aku jadi sang pemalas...menikmati masa nan lapang ni before aku transform back to lipas kudung when the semester reopen. Because di kala itu nanti...jangan bilang mau cari movie yang best; hatta mau klik search tab pun aku kemalasan.

4 comments:

ms_danne said...

sighh.. Tada Kimi Aishiteru. Who wudnt love dis? It's about photography & love. Beautifully tragic love.. :D

ms_danne said...

ohh.. I forgot.. Have u watch Coffee Prince, Princess Hours, My Girl, Cain and Abel or maybe even Chuno? (ancient korean era but got love story) hehe.. sioookssss!! oya, Summer Scent pun ok.. klu korean movie, Millionaire's 1st Love.. LOL i think klu mo list, waaa panjang.. hahahaha.. sa bru abis tingu My Girl.. LOL.. lama punya drama tp bru tingu.. hahahahaa, now m currently w8g for Cinderella's Sister.. hehe.. oh well, enjoy ur drama!

Unknown said...

Danne! U sure u don't have the intention to kill me upon writing those comments ka? Ughh I feel like wanting to have all that u mentioned above. I want like NOW.

Princess Hours has always be my all time fav. Gila I cried & laughed ba tgk tu series. Waaa panjang & bikin gila. U download My Girl ka? Ok since u mentioned it, sy mau dload jg.

Hehe..btl2 enjoying the drama(s) also enjoy drama queening abt it. Lalala~~

Unknown said...

And oh btw, Tada Kimi Aishiteru something yg open my eyes abt life. Also photography. Wonder how the Japanese bole dpt idea mcm ni utk bt film. Watched it 4 the 2nd time just now. Twice in less than 24 hours. Pathetic oo si Err. LOL