26 June 2010


Ok fine...I have to admit this. Aku sebenarnya dalam fasa di awang2an. Poyo pingsan. But I hope u will stop assuming awangan itu sebagai kata adjektif yang menggambarkan kebahagiaan or kegembiraan.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Truth to be told, I am actually trying to hold my anger from bursting...gila frust...gila risau...gila berbelah bagi...gila segala gila. The only time that I know I was completely sane was when CR bermain dengan gaya nan macho during the game last night. Oh my, I heart his skill. And oh...I think I fall in love with Italy's captain; Mr Fabio Cannavora. Gosh, I just love his sparkling eyes. They do the talking for him. Ok stop...nanti ndak habis if I were to say more. Berpenyakitan kan.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Grunge & I made the game between Portugal & Brazil more merrier at Laura's house just now. She; together with the big sister memang fanatik anti CR. I repeat ANTI. Jadinya sila bayang keadaan kami yang meninguk sambil mengkritik. Dorang asal boleh lah kan, apa jak CR buat memang harus condemn. Padahal kalau player lain does the same thing, they called it tactic & say it's cool. But when it comes to CR....kalau boleh semua pun salaaaaaaaaaaaah. Sikit aku duku kepala tu minah berdua. Nasib sedar diri aku bukan tuan rumah. Bengang jak kali orang2 rumah tu sama kami. Sudahlah kami conquer the main living room...baru berteriak macam kami jak meninguk bola. I nearly lost my voice bertekak sama si Grunge. Clakak. Now, the throat sores. Oh adakah bakal mendapat suara nan sexy itu kembali? U wish...u wish...just wish, cik Err. Ndak rugi apa pun...manatau Dia perkenankan. Insya Allah.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I was just finished with my packing. Weeks of draft-pack...tonight I finally have it all done. Akan membawa beg AF; as per Grunge called it. Ingat mau bawa hiking bag tapi fikir punya fikir...takut jak nanti ndak larat mau sikut. Since tarik2 sounds more convincing to me....hence I chose to just be 1 of the AFien this time around.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Will be touching down Kolumpur at 1500hours. Ni kali terbang pigi sana bersama bffs lain. Siokness. Malar ni bergambar...silap2 ndak sampai Bali lagi, memory card full. The ladies will be staying at Angah's while the guys at Turak's rented room. Except for Unang & Syl who will be staying at a hotel in the city. Kami akan dinner bersama nanti. I can't imagine the chaotic...but I sure know how chaotic it will be. It's Turaks & my turn to bring them jalan2 around Kolumpur. Walau hanya untuk less than 24 hours. Oleh itu, aku perlu tidur sekarang. Nanti terlajak S lagi. Kin haru berjalan jauh dengan keadaan berat hati.

Nanti2 gue update lagi ya.

No comments: