18 June 2010

Missing the bubble drink...

Initial plan was to go to CP. I need to run some errand assigned by beloved Angah. On my way to fetch Laura whom agreed to accompany me, I received a text saying that instead of going to CP I could just do it online.

It's indeed a relieved for me as I was worried getting caught in the traffic jammed if I were to enter the city. Hence, I asked bro whom was at home to help me with the stuff. While Laura & I went to Yoyo in Lintas.

Spending the drizzling evening munching the ever delicious croissant & garlic cheese; sipping the ever tasty bubble-less tea drink with the bff...that's what I called bliss. After Yoyo-ing, I went to her house & stayed there while waiting for the clock to strike 5pm. Met the princess daughter of her; ever adorable Maya. Yang memang super duper princess just like her mommy. And finally I heard a word of bahasa she uttered...princess BAJU.

Laura & yours truly at her residence in Kolopis.

Maya who stole the limelight from mommy the moment she was born.

Didn't go out last night...stayed home & finished the house chores. Later glued my sexy lazy bum in front of cik Asus. Went to bed at 1030pm...surprisingly despite the ongoing itchiness, I managed to hit the sack earlier than the other nights before. I went straight to dreamland after I ended my 30mins conversation with Pijut over the phone. I'm proud of myself. Padahal yesterday I did nothing tiring. Boleh jak tidur sebegitu awal....soundly lagi tu. Oh punya lah cute macam sleeping beauty. Nah kau, tiba2. Kes haven't completely woke up from dreaming lah ni.

And I miss Pijut. Thanks darling for calling last night. About the gatal2, u don't need to worry much. It's nothing. I'll get healthy soon I promise I'll be more careful with the food I consume. Anyways, let us start dreaming about the places we wanted to go. Then struggle to make it real. Insya Allah. Oit, I really mean it tau. Walau kita akan pigi separately. Ngeh~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Walau kita akan pigi separately".. haha!! aku tau ni pasal kes mana satu... miss u so much. mwuah2. 'short term' dream aku.. dpt merasakan yg aku akan aktif balik dlm WWW tidak lama lagi.. hehe.. (pijut)

in THE name OF the WHO said...

masih rs gatal..haiya, ur med doesnt work..get well soon...

Unknown said...

@Pijut: Kakakakak mari kita bermimpi bersama. Aku suka bila ko ckp akan aktif balik dlm www. Yes.

@Grunge: My med go against my system. I need someone to be the med. LOL

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

cantiknya gegirl tuuu, u too! :)

Unknown said...

;p Gegirl tu mmg cantik. Mata dia mcm nak wat stok contact lens. Hehehe me too ke? Thanks. *ok da ckup mengembangkan diri*