12 May 2010


I went out last night...meeting up with my Yayasan Sabahan ladies. Alkisah mau celebrate birthday cik Kizzy...but that lass memang kureng bab2 mendemand. Or should I just say; she doesn't know how to take her friends for granted regardless the chances that being laid right before her eyes. Bolehnya dia suggest lepak di OT...padahal tempat tu memang selalu sudah diterjah oleh kami for gossip mini gathering session. I was thinking of going to SR but since the birthday not-so-girl anymore mentioned OT...jadi kamu pun jadilah mak menurut. It's a bless dapat kawan lurus macam Kizzy ni tau. Ngeh~~

As always, our mini gathering is full of laughters & teasing. I am sated. Fully recharged.

The Birthday Lass

Ahli majlis...I wonder why Zai was so eager to squeeze her already small-frame in this pic. Muat lagi bah...punya byk space belah Ell & Kizzy tu.

***********************************************

In another note; there's a continuity to my yesterday's brilliancy. NO...it isn't towards the computer in the office. Today the tongol side of me chose the lappy instead. Poor Ms. Asus...she has to endure with her owner's bongokness. I guess the damage I caused yesterday didn't meet my level of satisfaction as yet. Hence, the unrelenting determination to cause more impairment.

Phew...right now, I'm working my heavy ass out on the lappy. The insert disc command keeps on popping on the screen. If by evening benda alah ni ndak siap...haruslah tiup semboyan emergency panggil sang kekanda. Akan ugut dia to clean up the mess I've created. Clever cik Err, NO?

Anyways, Dot texted me last night. The friend whom I will 1st meet upon arriving Kolumpur tomorrow evening. Aku adalah ketidak sabaran untuk mencemar kaki di I-City, Shah Alam. Saliva keeps dropping...eyeball merely potruded *drama mode activated* whenever I saw gambar member2 bermain gumbira dengan cahaya lampu nan warna warni itu. Buat hati melonjak mahu pergi...mahu pergi...mahu pergi. And alhamdulillah, Dia bagi kesempatan untuk aku merasai semua itu di esok hari. Insya Allah...tu pun kalau umur masih panjang kan? Ok chop off the potong stim moment please.

Oh lupa, last night juga telah tidak sengaja TERbeli sehelai bat-winged blouse. Kunun menunggu cik Ell fitting baju...in the end, aku yang membawa barang ke kaunter & membayar. Hmm...kurang sudah lagi budget for retail session di Kolumpur ni. And to make thing even worst, aku TERnampak link beli belah oh-so-gorgeous sandals/heels/wedges di blog cik ZaraDeLala.

Ughh...I seriously need to understand the word "enough". Like; badly need to. Sepa mau tanggung kalau ndak cukup uang for Juni trip? Akuuuu juga.

4 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

I-city d shah alam? elaboration please... have a safe journey 2 KL..jgn lupa balik k

Unknown said...

Ismart brabis tu I-City ah...semua tu tmpt laaaampu sija. I can't say more sbb sy blum smpi sna.

Worry not..bisuk mlm sy trus upload gmbr *as always* & tag ko ah.

Thanks & will keep u ladies updated abt my whereabout. Xkan lupa balik sbb mau jumpa chenta hati bah nnt.

mohad said...

cantik blog..

Unknown said...

@Ijad: Thanks for stopping by.