12 April 2010


Last week wasn't as busy as few weeks back. Less stress...I would say life is so much at ease. Except for the incident that happened last Fri...the 1 that has successfully tested my level of patience.

Dugaan hari Jumaat. Later that night, I managed to get my fluctuating feeling back to normal phase.

Thank God ada baca Yassin the night before. Malam Jumaat bagus baca Yassin...sedekah sama orang sudah pergi meninggalkan kita. Also untuk ketenangan hati. Like bestie Ernie; I too will feel a bit awkward bila terskip reciting. 1 week tu akan rasa semua benda susah mau handle...akan selalu rasa macam hilang sabar even towards simple thing. Paling haru, hati macam gundah.

I spent my Sunday morning at the beach with mother & cousins. Membawa si kecil berdua mandi laut. Went back home nearly noon; adalah ndak ketahanan panas mentari.

My plan to watch sunset with cousin; Nia was cancelled. We'll resume the plan next week then.

And as for today...nothing much to tell. At the moment, life sails pretty much the ordinary way.

Will stay at home tonight...gonna start my wall deco project with the bedroom first. Supaya bila ndak kecantikan si ibu, ndak lah aku bingung dengar kritikan dia. Bilik ku jadi bahan experiment; harus rela.



No comments: