29 April 2010


HAPPY 29th *minus 1 year* BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST CREATIVE FRIEND OF MINE...

MOHD SHAHRIZAL OSMAN a.k.a IJAL SABAH
aku doa hanya yang terbaik untukmu sahabat. Dunia & akhirat.

********************************************************

Alkisah...I chose to puasa sunat today. Thursday kan. Sekaligus membayar nazar puasa tu hari. Takut kalau menangguh lagi...time is not mine to control. Mati bila2...takut di 'sana' nanti aku ditagih janji yang aku sudah buat sama Allah.

And I don't know why...time fasting nilah banyak betul dugaan. All of a sudden, I crave for ice cream. Sudahlah minta puji ndak mau ice cream cone yang murah. This time, VedaBlu dalam kepala. Macam menari2 tu signage depan mata ah. Ishhh...

Break fast cum dinner nanti di Jesselton Point with MY ladies; Grunge & Mel. And the one & only Poser member; Rio. Mengidam lamb chop lagi ni sudah. Damn...temptation I chose not to resist. Gah!

Eee I totally forgot about this...the other day I went to a movie date with mother. We watched The Crazies. Lupa mau buat review pasal tu movie. And also lupa to blog about it.

Movie was superb...seriously! It scared the shit out of me...cheh ayat yang ndak boleh blah. That flick buat dada sakit. Nafas sesak.

Amazingly, dari cerita pasal takanon suddenly that movie crossed my mind. Reason untuk blog adalah mau review balik nanti apa jadi sama life aku. Because nowadays too many things happened to me...some I can't recall. Hence I opted to put them in words...in case aku hilang ingatan ka apa ka. *knock on wood*


3 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

butul ba siok? klu siok sa mo p tingu

ijaLyn said...

thanxillion pren for the special wish..i love u bery mac la!

Unknown said...

@Grunge: Siok altho the ending a bit wth. Hahaha. Sy kasi bucur rahsia plak kan. LOL

@Ijal: I luv u too laa.