5 April 2010


Alkisah...plan petang ni mau beach strolling cum photo outing with the cousins at the beach. Unfortunately, awan berarak lesu since afternoon. And heavy rain came pouring soon after.

Maka, rancangan buang dalam bakul sampah.

This morning, I had breakfast at Gaya Street. Then went to Wisma Merdeka to buy some stuffs for the cousins to wear for the so called photo shooting.

Because I think the pouring won't stop till night...dengan pantas I changed the plan. We went to Karamunsing instead...had light lunch at KentakiFC. Wandering around for a while, pastu balik.

Though rancangan ndak macam yang dirancang, I am happy sebab masih diberi peluang olehNya untuk bernafas di bumi ini. Alhamdulillah. Plus masih ada orang tersayang bersama2 untuk menikmati keindahan bumi.

What's more could I ask for...what's been given to me is more than I deserve. Syukran Allah.

*mari minum hot choc malam ini*

No comments: